It’s easy to install Zomata. Just follow these steps, they won’t take much of your time.
Download the theme zip file from your
Envato account from
- **All files & documentation **(full zip folder). You will need to extract and locate the
installable WordPress file to upload when installing theme
Log in to your WordPress Dashboard (Ex:
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes.
Click on Add New and then Click on
Upload Theme .
- Click Add New, then click Upload Theme >
- Navigate to the .zip file on your computer, then click Install
- When the installation complete, click Activate. You will be
redirected to Themes page with Zomataactivated.
Install theme via FTP
To manually upload your new WordPress theme, login with your
credentials to your website and locate the wp-content folder in your
WordPress install files. Upload the un-zipped 'sada' folder
into the: wp-content/themes folder.
Once uploaded, activate the theme by heading to the “Themes” menu in
the WordPress Dashboard. Locate the Zomatatheme and hit “Activate”.
The theme files will be stored on your server in the
Note: When uploading your theme with the installer, please ensure you are uploading the theme .zip file, not the entire
package you downloaded. In this case, you will be uploading Zomata.zip.